Tony Moly Panda's Dream Eye Patch




My skin suffers from daily makeup use and outside pollutants. It is a good thing that hydrating masks are  now available. These face masks usually boast of a hydrating formula or a soothing sheet to pamper tired skin. Some even had clarifying, and firming claims.
I have been trying out eye and face masks lately and I was glad to be given a Tony Moly Panda’s Dream Eye Patch!  This  eye mask brightens up  dark circles with its Niacinamide formula.
It has silicone, and talc that helps  lighten dark circles. The paraben-free face mask  comes in individual package.



To use it, you simply have to rip open its packaging and  remove the plastic backing from the black mask, then place them over your face for 10-20 minutes. 
The eye patch portion are so big that it covers my entire eye.
While they  have eye slits that allow you to see,  these slits are kind of  awkward and do not adhere correctly.



This face mask gave my eyes a bit of moisture and my eyes appeared a little less puffy a day after I applied it on.  
Maybe with continued use, I will be able to reap it's skin clarifying benefits and appreciate it's beauty enhancing claims.  I will definitely buy more of this product.

Comments

Popular Posts