Banila Co. Clean it Zero is the best cleanser ever!



I used to be a fan of oil cleansers. I love that the simple practice of cleansing daily keeps my face looking younger. The only downside is the oil drip mess it leaves on my arms.

Now, after using Clean It Zero, I am never going back to my liquid oil cleanser!

This bestselling sorbet-like cleanser has turned me into a convert. It comes solid in a 100ml jar which makes it convenient to bring in my travels without spillage. Its unique formulation makes it easy to scoop out the sorbet-like texture with the little spatula and place a bit of it in the palm of your hand.



The lightweight sherbet form melts into an oil-type makeup and residue remover when applied on your skin. Massaging it all over the face helps whisk away pore-clogging impurities. Adding a bit of lukewarm water to your face causes it to emulsify. Repetitive upward, circular motions causes formula to turn slightly milky. It is a true cleansing oil that emulsifies. Rinse thoroughly using lukewarm water afterwards and you'll be surprised that it doesn't leave a greasy residue behind.



The Banila Co Clean it Zero cleansing balm uses gentle fruit extracts to cleanse. It is formulated with papaya, acerola and herbal extracts, that removes even the most waterproof makeup without stripping the face of its natural oils.

Clean It Zero line comes in four variants, easily identifiable by the color of the lids--- the Classic (pink) is for normal skin, Purity (blue-green) for sensitive skin, Radiance (silver) for whitening and Resveratrol (leaf green).


If you have sensitive skin (one that gets red easily).Their Purity line it’s supposed to work on all skin types.

I chose the Classic version since it was the most popular. After using it daily for 7 consecutive days, I'd say that it has made a difference in my cleansing regimen. I noticed that the occasional zits that I get become lesser and the pimple spots do heal and fade more quickly.
Even the driest of skin will benefit from using Banila Co Clean it Zero cleansing balm.

Comments

Popular Posts